Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Super Easy & Cute Halloween Wreath Tutorial




I recently made this Halloween wreath and I am so, so happy with how it came out! What I love most about this wreath is it costs me TWO bucks to make and it was easy, easy, easy!  It was made using plastic strips and a wire hanger. All you do is take a wire hanger and bend it into a circle and tie plastic strips all around it.  If you are interested in the detailed tutorial plus more ideas, please click HERE.



Here is another one:

I wanted to share this wreath that my friend Sunny made.  It was made basically the same way but instead of tying each strip on individually, she tied a couple on at the same time and then separated the strips after she tied them on.  I think it turned out super cute.  I LOVE the Happy Halloween with the pumpkin in the middle and the black ribbon bow on top!

Thanks so much for dropping by.... Happy Halloween to you and yours :)

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment