Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspiration and Ideas- Decorating with Photos

canvas photos @ tales from the crib

Decorating with photos really makes your interior feel like a home. I absolutely love pictures.. and always have. I remember the first camera I ever had. It was one of those 110 cameras and when I got it I was so excited you would have thought I had stuck gold.  Aww.. memories...

For inspiration, I've gathered some really nice home decor ideas using photos. You can never go wrong with using photos to decorate your home. 

Up first is this beautiful wall collection of canvas photos I found at tales from the crib and she was even nice enough to share the tutorial with us!  To look at it, you wouldn't think this was a thrifty project but indeed it is :0)



photo wall @ Felt So Cute

Felt So Cute posted this beautiful photo wall! I love this group of pictures.. it really looks great. There is even a great tip shared on how to plan the placement of the photos.  You can find photo frames at thrift stores, clearance sections of your favorite stores, Wal-Mart has pretty cheap frames and don't forget garage sales and flea markets.  Really you could just hang any pictures you want in whatever frame and it would still look nice but if you want to go all one color of frames, spray paint will do the trick. The black frames with black and white photos above look amazing!




Here is something a little different.  Do you have a wall that you can't decided what to do with? The photo above is a block poster that was printed at Block Posters.com.  You can make any size picture into any size poster... It takes the photo and turns it into printable PDF file of multiple parts of the image- all you do is print and put the image together on your wall. You can do it with borderless photos which looks like one big photo or you can do it like the photo above with the borders which looks more like a mosaic.  The best part about it is that it is completely free. Costs you nothing but printer ink which can be expensive but.. I still love this idea and can't wait to try it myself.


I hope you have enjoyed today's inspiration and ideas.. Have fun decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment