Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thrift Store Makeovers plus some free printables!

pretty vases @ Starshine Chic
I ran across Starshine Chic today and saw these beautiful vases among some other pretty things. They started out as just plain clear vases purchased for dirt cheap from a thrift store...but look at them now!  They remind me of those pretty antique vases.. or some of those high dollar expensive ones.  Go see... she even shares the tutorial :)




pretty candle tray @ The Hand Me Down House

This pretty tray started out as a dingy old tray from a thrift store (Goodwill, I think) So pretty with the sea shells scattered around the candles.  This would make a great group of candles for the bathroom.  LOVE it :) To see more, go to The Hand Me Down House




@ It Works For Bobbi!

I also ran across these super cute frames with free printables included at It Works For Bobbi! and I just had to share.... this beautiful frames started out as a thrift store find and look at the finished product!  It is absolutely amazing.  Go see how she made them and grab the free printable so you can make your own :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature!! I love the other ideas, too. I have always wanted to up cycle some cute vases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, I LOVE those vases, too :0)

      Delete