Thursday, May 24, 2012

Colorful Chandelier Makeovers

It has been a while since I posted any chandelier makeovers so I figured I would do a small round-up today....  I personally could never get sick of chandelier makeovers... who out there is with me??    I've been looking around and gathered up a few bright chandeliers to feature today.....




Chandelier Makeover #1



 


LOVE this red chandelier by Meridith of Smitty Baby that was featured on Design Sponge. I love that it is red, it looks great!



Chandelier Makeover #2




Look at this beautiful bright blue chandelier that I found at Crafty Little Gnome.   She said it cost her all of about TWO BUCKS to do this gorgeous chandelier!


Chandelier Makeover #3



Apparently this chandelier was a thrift store find.  I didn't see the before but I just couldn't get over how pretty this PURPLE chandelier is that I found at Vintage Revivals!  What an awesome idea for a chandelier..... I think it is gorgeous  :)  


Chandelier Makeover #4  


I love this makeover found at The Tall Chick!  This one went from brass to a beautiful aqua color.  I love it!


I hope you have enjoyed these chandeliers as much as enjoyed gathering them.. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment