Saturday, March 24, 2012

Painted Rocks - Inspiration and Ideas

Painted rocks have become more and more popular over time.. Many places sell faux rocks with inspirational words on them like dream, inspire, create, etc.. and they are really neat... but you could save some money and make your own if you wanted.  Well, if you have the materials that is.  Whether you want to do them  yourself or buy them, here are some beautiful painted rocks to brighten your day or maybe inspire you:



@Creative Kismet





@Life Span of an Ice Cube





@secondsister suaviloquy





@ZamzamCreations via Etsy





@Simple Life




@zeustones via Etsy





@ThinkingIQ Blog

 I hope is painted rock post has inspired you! Thank you for stopping by :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Regina.. I agree! I love all of these rocks..the people who painted them are truly talented :)

      Delete
  2. This will be my next inspiration! I wish to create some painted rocks with more colors. The last ones were black/white tones... now it's Spring and I need more colors!
    Thanks for sharing! All are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, Giuli! Enjoy painting your new Spring rocks. Maybe you could post a photo when you are finished, I would love to see them :)

    ReplyDelete