Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Printable Freebies- Cute Subway Art

I just got one of those Cannon printers that will print 12x12 scrapbook pages.. so I was excited to try it out and decided to make this 12x12 Halloween subway art. I thought it turned out cute so why not share it... a little later I decided to make one more that was 8.5 x 11 for those of you who would rather have that size.  For personal use only, please..... thank you :)   Click on the one you want and it will take you to the download page. Once you get there just click file, then download.



12x12



8.5x11

For more free Halloween printables click here!


I hope you enjoy these free Halloween subway art printables..Thank you for dropping by!

Jamie

Linked to :
Thirty Handmade Days

 These were created using free resources from webdesignhot.com and kevinandamanda.com

No comments:

Post a Comment