Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snowflake Chandelier

I made some snowflakes out of coffee filters recently and then hung them from the chandelier in my kitchen... have a look:











I sprayed them with glimmer mist as well.. and it really made them pretty but it was hard to get the camera to pick up the shimmer.  

Here is a garland I made with them:




Basically, I just folded the coffee filter 4 times.... until it was a wedge and then cut around the wedge to form the shapes. Unfold it and viola!

For a more detailed tutorial see my Coffee Filter Snowflake Tutorial.

1 comment:


  1. Great post i really appreciate this post it seems that there's a lot of interesting on this site.
    i really like this stuff above it seems that's was fit color to my home office.
    i really love home designing in fact in my home kitchen i got the best kitchen sinks and kitchen taps. we have to think what's the best design for our home so tha it will become more decent to look and clean. :)
    well anyway's i will bookmark your site for more interesting post. keep posting really interesting about home, user or readers
    will really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete