Saturday, January 28, 2012

More painted glass bottles!

I'm still trying to figure out the proper way to do things on a blog. When I'm looking at all these fabulous blogs out there I keep seeing where it says create a link by the comments section, I think what it means is it is creating a link to the post in a new blog post from me.. I am giving this a try.. we will see what happens. Ok, created link. Now:

Can't help but share this...because of my obsession with painted glass jars and vases. I ran across some more pretty glass bottle vases. These were made from wine bottles I think. See them at this cute little blog here:


glass bottle vases @ Driven by Design101






Aren't they cute? She did a great job!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for referring to our blog! It's greatly appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome.. thank you for sharing your pretty bottles!

    ReplyDelete